Friday, April 13, 2012

Food, furniture and organization ideas.

I LOVE this idea for using plastic bag tabs for organizing and labeling wires. This would work well on the back of a computer or television where all the wires come in and need to be labeled.

I think this is supposed to be a little bench, but I think it would be a really cute idea for a doggie bed.

Well I guess if I were this skinny, I would wear this too.





I don't know where this picture was taken but it's so funky and colorful. I love the piano keys painted on the stairs. Looks like the woman is dancing on a piano.

Coffee cups turned upside down and mounted on the underside of a kitchen shelf for some funky lighting design.

Cute little marshmallow cut into the shapes of hearts in a cup of hot chocolate. Yummy.



No comments:

Post a Comment